Experience These 50 Great Ideas For Midwest Day Trips...
Whether you are looking for day trips for kids or just exploring different ideas for the whole family, you have come to the right place!
1. Enjoy a local zoo.
2. Taking a
fall day trip
to enjoy the beautiful Midwest fall colors.
4. Go to a water park.
5. Travel to a winery.
6. Hot air balloon rides.
8. Visit local light houses in your area.
9. Enjoy a state park in your areas.
10. Go on a hiking trail
11. Have a picnic.
12. Do some bird watching.
13. Take a city day trip. Explore what
has to offer!
15. Enjoy antiquing.
16. Explore a farmers market.
17. Go to an amusement park.
18. Discover an art museum.
19. Enjoy a local bike trail.
20. Go to an Imax theaters.
21. Support a local sports teams by attending a high school, college or professional game.
22. Take a train ride tour through the beautiful landscapes.
23. Explore with a cave tour.
24. Go on a boat ride down the Mississippi or in one of he Great Lakes.
25. Explore a pumpkin patches in the fall.
26. Take the family on a nature walk.
27. Go geocaching for some great adventure.
28. Enjoy a gambling boat.
29. Explore an outside festivals all year round.
30. Take the kids fishing.
31. Enjoy indoor or outdoor concerts.
32. Enjoy water sports.
33. Go snowskiing.
34. Enjoy a fall festival.
35. Go horseback riding.
36. Explore local landmarks.
37. Visit a Brewery in your area.
38. Take a city bike tour.
39. Go to a car show.
40. Enjoy a day that the spa.
41. Take the family golfing.
42. Go hunting with the kids.
43. Enjoy a game of Frisbee golf.
44. Go to a museum.
45. Fly a kite.
46. Go to a craft shows.
47. Enjoy a helicopter rides.
48. Go ATVing.
49. Exploring old cemeteries.
50. Take a trip to the orchard.
Just remember a day trip does not have to be overly planned. Many times we overlook simple but exciting activities right under our feet!
See what exciting day trips are available in each state:
buyers-guide-to-binoculars.com The best binocular reviews and ratings of the top brands, guides and binoculars comparison to help you find the right ones for you.
Have A Great Story To Share About A Midwest Day Trip?